PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Bangkok shopping
    Thanks

question

Hi
    As we are not from the states we are wanting to get some american brand clothes when we are in Bangkok and Phuket. Any suggestions Where to buy

Abercrombie and fitch from? Or Von Dutch?

Also where to buy chanel or christian dior handbags?

THANKS SO MUCH!!!

Thanks
    You can find the real ones at Gaysorn Plaza and I think there's some at Siam Discovery Center but they're not very cheap because of high import tax.

For the fake ones, there's quite a lot at MBK next to National Stadium Skytrain station. The best fakes i found were the Louis Vuitton bags and accessoreis found in one of the stalls in bottom floor of MBK. Everyone seemed to be swarming this little booth for those bags.

Another place to look is the Pratham Markets. They are open every day and have heaps of clothing, shoes and bags. Was there a few weeks ago and there is Von Dutch everywhere and as long as you look around you can get very good quality. There was not as much Abercrombie and Fitch but they were there if you looked around. Lots of bags but I didn't buy any so I can't give you a price. Lots of Von Dutch bags though.

Enjoy Bangkok!
    \"I touch the future. I teach.\"

Thread Information