PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Bangkok nightclubs
    Thanks

question

Good day everyone!
    I will be travelling to bangkok soon and will be with my girlfriend, however she has told me every club in BKK is hiphop or dance. Can anyone please suggest any safe and decent Rock, Indie, Ska or anything else other than dance and hiphop nightclubs for us to go to?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated cos I hate hiphop!

Your pal,

Rich

Thanks
    I remember a jazz/blues club namee "Brown Sugar." Starting at siam sky train station, hop onto a train heading to saphan thaksin (silom line). Get off at the first station, rachadamri station. Get off on the east side of the station (for reference, as soon as you get off of the train you will be on the eastern-side of the station). Walk down the steps to the lower level of the skytrain station, and head to the south-eastern exit (for reference, keep heading the same directon as the train you just got off, as it was moving south). Head down to the sidewalk and keep walking for 5-10 minutes, heading south, until you get to a 3-way intersection (Sarasin Rd). Once there, if you were to cross Sarasin Rd, you would be at Lumpini Park. However, do not cross any streets, just make a left around the corner (now heading east on Sarasin) and keep walking for 3-5 minutes. You'll eventually find a place called Brown Sugar directly on your left.

For rock, you could always try the Hard Rock cafe in siam square for live music.
    "Random Witty Comment"

Thanks
    Cheers bud, really appreciate it! Any more from anyone else too would be good. I recently found one called Metal Zone but I need to find out how safe it is, as my gf said one called Rock Pub is very violent in recent times.

Rick!

Thanks
    Metal Zone, that sounds very familiar. I think I passed by it a couple of times. Does it have a very elaborate setting for it's entrance? I think I remember it but never went it.

Thanks
    There's some good Latino clubs there. If you like Salsa it ain't bad, although there aren't many good dancers unfortunately.

Thread Information