PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Shopping at Patong?
    Thanks

question Shopping at Patong?

I'll be going to Phuket and will be there for one whole day as the cruise berths there. I just want to know what things I should look out for or what I should expect while shopping at Patong. This is my first visit to Phuket. I hope to make the most out of the short time I'm given to shop there

Thanks
    Shirts, T shirts, footwear, sunglasses, souvenir items, cd's, dvd's, thai silk, watches.....the list goes on and on....mostly all coppies of 'designer' goods!
    ความพยายามอยู่ที่ไหน ความสำเร็จอยู่ที่นั่น

Thanks
    Thai silk.. Is it expensive? The markets there is it something like the Chatuchak market? I remember going there and shopping to my heart's content... Hoping to be able to get more ladies' stuff like halters, tops, skirts, sandals and thai silk shirt for my guy....

Thanks
    Thai silk.. Is it expensive?
    I can't give you a price, but it's not very expensive at all, but, please be aware that a lot of 'silk' items sold on market stalls etc. are not 100% silk, regardless of what the label says, but contain a lot of other fibres like rayon.
    ความพยายามอยู่ที่ไหน ความสำเร็จอยู่ที่นั่น

Thanks
    OKIE~~!! Thanks for your help.. will look out for all these things when I'm there... I can't wait to shop and enjoy the sights in Phuket...

Thanks
    Firstly, where will you be parking. some are in Chalong on the other side of the Island. The touristic center is Patong situated on a lovely large bay that is big enough for any cruise ship. Hope you park there cause then you be in the Mix. There si shopping about everywhere as this is a tourist mecca type place. On the second road back from the beach there are some markets that have lots of stuff but for what you'll save I wouldn't bother....If you are looking for a pub try Scruffy Murphys in Soi Bangla ( the road that starts from the beach where the hotels begin on the sand.....I spend about half my life in Patong and love it!

Thread Information