PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
"Thai Chat Box"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Thai Chat Box"

Thanks

question "Thai Chat Box"

Hello everyone, I wasn't sure if this is the right forum to post a question regarding the "ThaiChatBox"

my question is, i sign up my chat name in that chat box along time ago and i seems to forgotten my password.

I was wondering if there is any way i can retrieve my password?? is it possible?

Thanks

Thanks
    If you still use your same email address your best bet is to send a PM to Sawatdee and he could probably help you some.

Thanks

Thanks
    you mean the Administrator dont check these kind of threads? hmm
    and yes i still use the same email address.
    Quote Originally Posted by iGotNoTime
    If you still use your same email address your best bet is to send a PM to Sawatdee and he could probably help you some.

Thanks
    yeah if you can get me in, im sure i will be looking for you
    Quote Originally Posted by rcalaimo
    ...and once you are ther esee if you can see me 555

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Tok is the technician servicing the chat room. He is a busy man. If you want to catch his attention, you need to post your request on the "thaichatbox" thread:

http://www.thailandqa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2559

Thanks
    I understand. Site Administrator is always busy..they can't see little people like me.

I'll re-register again in a different nick.

Thanks everyone who responded, your suggestions and feedback is very much appreciated.

kind regards,
    Bopha

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bopha
    I understand. Site Administrator is always busy..they can't see little people like me.
    We all have fulltime jobs away from this forum and websites like thaichatbox. We work here in our SPARE time. We are happy to help people as much as we can, however, some requests cannot be done straight away. We suggested to you, that it would help us greatly, and also help our chatbox technician, if you posted your request on a certain thread we linked to. Tok doesn't visit the forums every day, and when he does, he first visits that thread to see if there is any problems. Make sense then, doesn't it, to post there and not here?

Thanks
    Sawatdee, i know how site admins works..and of course i know that everyone have their own job and you guys are doing this as volunteers..trust me i know cuz..uhhhh you dont need to know

We appreciated all the hard work that you done for this site.

ok ok i'll stop complaining..thank you again for your time kha!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sawatdee
    We all have fulltime jobs away from this forum and websites like thaichatbox. We work here in our SPARE time. We are happy to help people as much as we can, however, some requests cannot be done straight away. We suggested to you, that it would help us greatly, and also help our chatbox technician, if you posted your request on a certain thread we linked to. Tok doesn't visit the forums every day, and when he does, he first visits that thread to see if there is any problems. Make sense then, doesn't it, to post there and not here?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bopha
    Hello everyone, I wasn't sure if this is the right forum to post a question regarding the "ThaiChatBox"

my question is, i sign up my chat name in that chat box along time ago and i seems to forgotten my password.

I was wondering if there is any way i can retrieve my password?? is it possible?

Thanks
    YES I HAVE THAT SAME PROBLEM..haha very handy indeed huh just posted a simular request thread here.....

Thread Information