PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Best time to visit Thailand
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Somchai49 Guest

Best time to visit Thailand

I want to come and visit Thailand. What is the best time to visit, as far as weather and such. I hear there is a rainy season and such, so I would like to visit when the weather is nicest.

Thanks.

Thanks
    January/February is the best time regarding the weather as it is dry and cool. This is also the height of the tourist season.

Thanks
    Is June a good time to come? What would the weather be like in Bangkok then? Are there a lot of tourists in the June period?

Thanks
    There are always a lot of tourists! June is really the start of the rainy season, but it doesn't rain all day or every day and when it does rain it is usually for a couple of hours at the end of the day. Not enough to spoil your fun.
    Support the forum and chat rooms and buy computer software and books for learning Thai at www.BuyThaiBooks.com

sweetsophy Guest
    How's the weather in last August and early September? This is a little off the subject, but would anyone know if there is any concert during that time period? I have never been to a concert. I'd only visited Thailand once, last year, I love the country. Please let me know about the upcoming event during that time. If possible.

Thank you in advance,
    sweetsophy

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    At that time you are coming is the climax of the rainy season. Check out these charts for our local area which is in central Thailand:

http://www.paknam.com/weather.html

For concerts, check out:

http://www.thaiticketmaster.com

Thanks
    Thanks Gor for the weather update. I'll be in Thailand in June for sure. Won't miss it for the world not to mention a little rain.
    No rain is going to dampen my spirits.

lil_boi Guest
    Thats True. Anytime is fine. It dont matter about the rain.

Vali Guest
    Its so great to play football/soccer during Aug/Sep!!! All of a sudden it gets black and these HUGE rain drops start pelting you at amazingly fast speeds haha... and of course as the rule is in football around the world, keep playing until there is lightning!

So with the fields like a rice paddy I'm diving away across the net trying to catch a wet ball with muddy gloves! Ok, maybe I am the only one who finds this amusing, but I think Aug is the best time to visit

December is too cold for me!!!

Thanks
    You're not the only one, Vali, I'm another one of those rain loving freaks. I love playing in the rain, with the mud and stuff, a bit of a tom boyish nature...hee hee...

Thread Information