PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Isaan advice

Thread: Isaan advice

Hi there, I am looking for some advice on travel times/costs in Isaan. I would like to travel from Nong Khai along the river to Nakhon Phanom...does anyone know if this is posibble and how long it takes/how much it would cost?

Also, I then need to get across to Khorat...same question - costs/times?

I really appreciate any advice you can provide.

Chock dii

Scolli Guest
    Hi,

My wife is Thai and was born in Nakhon Phanom so we visit NP frequently. Last year just before Songkran we went to Laos and Nong Khai. On our way back we had to take the bus from Nong Khai to Udon Thani form Udon To Khon Kaen from Khon Kaen to Sakon Nakhon (we spent the night with family). The next day we took the car to NP. It took us a long time because it was songkran and all the direct connections were full so we had to take this locall busses but it was a wonderful tour.
    You say you wanna travel along the mekhong i am not sure if that is possible and if it is possible it will take some time. Maybe it is smart to rent a minibus it is not expensive if you travel with a small group. You can buy tickets to Khorat at Mo Chit busterminal in Bangkok. Have fun.

Sawadee khrap

Thread Information