PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Places to travel in Thailand
    Thanks

panic Places to travel in Thailand

Hello everyone, I am fairly new to the site. Started using it a few weeks ago! This is my first post!!!!

I am going to Thailand for 6 months next year and would like people to give me names of places to visit!!! Have been to Thailand a few times, but have not really travelled about.

Look forward to hearing your replies!!

Thanks
    Welcome to the forum. I am not sure if you have noticed already, but back on the main page you will see a forum called Highlights of Thailand. Many people have kindly posted their highlights there.

http://www.thailandguidebook.com/cgi-bin....SF;f=13

Also, on the main Guidebook web site, we have a section for highlights based on package tours and guide book tips:

http://www.thailandguidebook.com/highlights.html

Small Village near the City Kiel, North Germany and Baan Plai Leam, Bo Put, Koh Samui, South Thailan
    Thanks

panic

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (booboo @ Sep. 08 2003,14:07)]I am going to Thailand for 6 months next year and would like people to give me names of places to visit!!! Have been to Thailand a few times, but have not really travelled about.

Look forward to hearing your replies!!
    Sawadee Krap, booboo!

I think, a good place is Koh Samui, you can find many things on this Island. What are the things, do you want to see? What are do you like? Which time do you go?

Lord Speedy

By The Way: A really good tip are the Maps from this Website!

Thread Information