PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Bangkok Post

Thread: Bangkok Post

Thanks

Gor Gai Bangkok Post

Does anyone know what's up with the Bangkok Post website. http://www.bangkokpost.net/ It's been pretty much inaccessible for the last few days from here in the US (my location anyway)?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,318 Times in 3,446 Posts
    No problem in the UK -though its slow to load -but that is often the case. I can load it using your link ok.

Thanks
    It loaded fine for me too and I'm in the US. I also have slow dial-up, so not sure what is going on peter.
    Life is learning. If you stop learning, you might as well be dead.

Thanks
    It works for me as well. I'm glad to see they got rid of their policy of making people register to read their material. I've never understood why so many newspapers have that policy with their online versions, and I generally stay away from those that do.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,318 Times in 3,446 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shuba
    It works for me as well. I'm glad to see they got rid of their policy of making people register to read their material. I've never understood why so many newspapers have that policy with their online versions, and I generally stay away from those that do.
    I am totally with you on that one, Shuba. I think they dropped the registration thing because most people would not register and went and read "The Nation" instead. Annoyingly you still have to register for back issue stuff up to 7 days old, after that you have to fork out B43 a story -minimum payment B430. Total rip off !

Thanks
    After 4.5 hours it now works for me again. No idea why, had no problem accessing other Thai sites this a.m. Another of those inexplicable computer things that can be so frustrating.

Thread Information