PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Starting language school
    Thanks

question Starting language school

I Am A Thai Girl But Living in other Country. I am now in the Age of 19 and My Parents will start buisness In pathaya, But I want to Open A Laguage centre in my own home , ( english language) Can U plz give me Suggestion that which place in Pathaya will be better for it.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    To set up a language school, you must have qualified teachers and you must be passed by the Ministry of Education. Are you planning on teaching English yourself? What qualifications do you have to teach?

Thanks
    Hello , I will Open Language centre With Help Of my Father, at first my father will support me and then I will Do my best. My father have done Masters IN English and Also Have A Language centre .And I am Student Of Commerce.And This year I will Get my Diploma.And I have also done Hardware in computers, and other courses.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Have you been to Pattaya before? You need to go there and look around to see what your competition are doing. I am sure there are many English language schools there.

Thanks

question Hello

I Have Visited Pathaya Last time IN January,And Also Visited Phakchong,NakhonSawan,Tak,Saraburi, Lamnarai and many other places,but actually I was In Lopbori,I Have Some relatives In Pathaya living there, But I want to Take some Suggestions From others To Sure my self.Now what You Think about it,And did U spent Ur A little lifetime there.To Give Some Information about this Thing.
    With thanks
    Anchalee.

Thanks

Anchalee, here is a short bio on Richard,

Richard Barrow is a British expat living and working in Thailand. He first came to the country in the early 1990's. His intention was only to stay a week or two to teach English at a primary school in Samut Prakan. Twelve years later he is still there. Now, he is the head of the computer department at this school. He is also the managing director of his own Internet company called Paknam Web.

I do believe that he knows what he is talking about and you can take his word on what he says..

Thanks

Re: Starting language school

Hi Anchalee,
    I am a great believer that everything happens for a reason and that timing is everything. A colleague and I are about to take over a small Language Center in Rayong and we are looking for a Thai Principal/Administration Manager. This Center has been running for 8 years already and has a good reputation and some very good company contracts. This is a serious offer and would interest someone who is looking to begin a career in this field. We are prepared to offer a partnership deal to the right person. If you would be interested in talking to us please call me on xxxxxxxxx or mail a reply to xxxxxxxx
    Last edited by Marie; 23-01-15 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Pls use PM, not advisable to publish phone# or email address

Thanks
    Thanked 3,588 Times in 1,854 Posts

Mootopla63,

Kindly take note that you're replying to an almost nine-year old post!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Marie For This Useful Post:

Khun Don (23-01-15)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,318 Times in 3,446 Posts

..........and if you wish to make posts of a finncial nature-ie advertise-you should contact Admin for permission prior to posting.

Thanks

Mootopia63

Quote Originally Posted by Mootopia63 View Post
    I am a great believer that everything happens for a reason and that timing is everything.
    So the timing for your post was only off by 9 years. Kind of makes you want to rethink your statement, I would think.

RickThai

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RickThai For This Useful Post:

yeows (08-03-15)

Thread Information