PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Unable to post...
    Thanks

Unable to post...

I've noticed that when I go to these "Highlights of Thailand" threads, such as http://www.thailandqa.com/forum/show...9709#post59709 it tells me that I can't post:

mikenz66, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    I hope this is just my problem, and that it is no preventing a lot of interesting posts.
    ไมค์

Thanks
    It is limited at the moment pending a very big project that is upcoming. Sorry for the confusion, save your interesting posts to a text file. You will soon have a nice area for them to go.

Can't say much beyond that at the moment.

A hint though is your text file can be emptied into this 'new place' in less than 2 weeks.

Thanks
    OK, Actually I didn't have any interesting posts, I just noticed the "Cannot post" while reading a recent post and wondered if we'd been turning away interesting posts for a while...
    ไมค์

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    That explains why no-one has posted there for a while! It must have been turned off during one of the moves. I don't think any decision has been made to turn off this forum.

Thanks
    Perhaps during a move the forum "inherited" the permissions automatically from the parent it was placed in? I have seen that before, but I don't know when or where this particular forum was placed to.

I had replied only assuming it was on hold for that project that would be announced before the end of April. Sorry for the misunderstanding and misinformation.

Thread Information