PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
pak bung fai daeng - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Yes, from picture, i think that's the one!

Thanks

NO seed... BUT ROOTS?

hey, look i found another picture. i called my mom to ask too, and she said they don't come in seed form. they use roots?

http://www.mum-mum.info/pics/wild_tapioca.jpg

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lak_hilltribe
    Khun Peter ka,

Yes, it's not the same, you can see from the leaves, but flowers are very similar.

I guess some Asian groceries may have plant seeds, but you know what? Weather in U.S. may not possibly to plant it, I brought them once 2 years ago, they said 18 days you can eat it, but i got only one inch tall plus very few grow up, I planted in October. So, don't know if summer there can carry it.

Tell me if you could find and can plant it.
    Hi Lak,

Chino1 sent me some seeds and the the Morning Glory I planted is now about a couple of inches high. I was pretty impressed with the speed of germination. Unfortunately the weather cooled of here so I am not sure when harvest will be. Will let you know.

As an aside, Chino1 also supplied some beans, they also leapt straight out of the ground. Will need to put a frame up soon for them. The kuffir, lemon grass and chile that I planted are taking their time. I suspect the ground hasn't been warm enough and I might have to start them again.

The only other probelm I have is the wife. All this has been planted in the "farm" she wanted to maintain but so far, I seem to have done all the work.

I don't know whether to or

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lak_hilltribe
    Khun Peter ka,

Yes, it's not the same, you can see from the leaves, but flowers are very similar.

I guess some Asian groceries may have plant seeds, but you know what? Weather in U.S. may not possibly to plant it, I brought them once 2 years ago, they said 18 days you can eat it, but i got only one inch tall plus very few grow up, I planted in October. So, don't know if summer there can carry it.

Tell me if you could find and can plant it.
    Pug boog is tropical plant temperature average 65-80 degree to grow well, if night temperature droped to 50 degree it will not grow so 18 days will be 36 days for many area in US. Unless you grow them in the green house.

Thanks
    Peterg Have you tried the plastic tent around the plant or large glass bottle?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rcalaimo
    Peterg Have you tried the plastic tent around the plant or large glass bottle?
    No, the real problem was that when I planted the seeds the temp. was in the 80's then after a couple of days the temp dropped back into the 60's with night time temps. in the 40's.

They are just beginning to climb again.

Thread Information