PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Learning Chinese In Bangkok
    Thanks

Learning Chinese In Bangkok

Hi All,

Does anyone knows of any language school that offers chinese courses from beginer to advance level. Hopefully, able to provide more informations such as the course details, course price & website (if any). Thank.

Thanks

Re: Learning Chinese In Bangkok

In Bangkok, there are a lot of colleges teaching Chinese. The first class colleges charge about 150 baht per hour, but when the students are more than 6 they would open the class. If you want to learn as private(1~3 person), the price is 500~750 baht per person per hour. But if you are not lucky, you would meet an unprofessional lecture, whom speak Chinese not standard. There are too many Chinese teaching in Thailand, most of them are unprofessional.
    If you really want to learn Chinese, you can learn with me. The private price is 350 per hour (total price for 1~3 person), no matter if you have basic or not, I could teach you listening, saying, writing, or even for examing of university. I have tought Chinese for 4 years, I use a student thinking to teach my student, so all my student can speak and write Chinese very beautiful.
    If you interesting, you can call my cell to ask more detail: *******

My name is Shao Xianwei, you can call me Vear
    Last edited by Marie; 24-08-10 at 06:57 PM.

Thanks

I am a qualified Chinese and English language teacher with an MA from the United States now residing in Malaysia. Can I find a teaching position in Bangkok?

Thanks

Chinese is a language where grammar and syntax are very simple. The most difficult challenge faced by students in Chinese are vocabulary and pronunciation. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by Khun Don; 20-02-11 at 12:21 AM. Reason: New members are not allowed to post external links-might be mistaken for spammers!

Thanks

For sure.

Thanks

I am interesting to study chinese. Have anyone give me any idea which place should I go in bkk area?

Thanks

UTL is a decent language school, I learnt some Thai there at the Bang Na branch, they have high standards and the teachers are good. They offer Chinese courses.

Thread Information