PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Samut Prakan - Hua Hin
    Thanks

Samut Prakan - Hua Hin

Hi,
    my wife ,daughter and myself will be staying with family in Samutprakarn and we are thinking of a trip to Hua Hin. I would be very pleased if someone could suggest the best way of travelling to hua Hin from Samutprakarn.Would we be abe to get a bus or would we have to travel to Ekamai for this?
    Mat.

Thanks
    I've only travelled to Hua Hin by car from Samut Prakarn. To do this, you have to cross to the other side of the river first (either car ferry to Phrapradaeng or into Bangkok to cross the bridge there). I am guessing you don't have your own transport. Your alternatives are either train or bus. Let us know how you want to travel and we will try and get some more details for you.

Out of interest, which part of Samut Prakarn will you be staying?

Thanks
    hi ,we will be staying at my father in laws house which is reached from thanon srinakarin,soi saam sip,then it is all the way to the end and is by the canal.
    We do not know how we will be traveling and would be gratefull of your sugestions,we would prefer not to have to go back into krungthep.
    Mat.

Thanks
    sorry,if I am correct Big C is on thanon srinakarin,the road which my father in laws house is on the left just before Big C,there is a bridge at the junction with thanon srinakarin,then it is soi saam sip.

Thanks
    Big C in Samut Prakan is actually on Sukhumwit Road. But it is not far from the turning for Srinakarin Road.

It won't be easy for you to get to Hua Hin as you have to go into Bangkok first.

By bus - Go to the Southern Bus Terminal near Thonburi train station. You will have to either cross the river by boat at Paknam to Phra Samut Chedi or the car ferry further upriver at Phrapradaeng. Then by bus or taxi to the bus terminal.

By train - Hualamphong station in Bangkok

The bus is only a little quicker than the train.

Thanks
    Thankyou very much for your help.
    Mat.

Thread Information