PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Four children electrocuted in Chiang Mai
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    6,015
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 156 Times in 110 Posts

    Four children electrocuted in Chiang Mai

    Four children electrocuted in Chiang Mai
    The Nation, 29th April 2006

    Chiang Mai - Four children were electrocuted from short circuit from welding shop when they swam in a canal near the shop, police reported.

    The accident happened at 4 pm in Saraphee district.

    Their bodies were found floating on the canal near the welding shop. They were identified as Saneh Chumchai, 11, Kornwit Luangoonjai, 10, Netr Khanthawong, 9, and Pitchaya Khampao, 10.

    Police said the shop owner would be charged for negligence causing death.

    Police said the shop ground their electric welding machine and after it rained, the current apparently leaked to the bridge over the canal and electrocuted the children in the canal.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,464
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Now I am not a licensed electrician but that just don't sound right to me. My whole house is grounded and we have no bad effects from it except you can open the reefer or touch a computer or any electrical appliance barefoot and never get a jolt from it.
    All things electric should be grounded.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •