PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Miss Bangkok(im new)
    Thanks

talking Miss Bangkok(im new)

Hi guys just had two amazing weeks in Thailand ,Koh Samui Great,phuket ok,Bangkok the best.I'm now so depressed I'm finding myself searching the internet on anything Thai ,songs culture forums.I'm asking all my Thai friends in Australia if they can teach me Thai too crazy huh? Wonder when Im gonna stop feeling like this.....oohh i got this crazy idea that im going to live there next year for a few months.What should i do

Thanks
    Thanked 5,318 Times in 3,446 Posts
    Welcome to the site, Tom. What you have is called "Thailand Fever" -the only relief is to return! Most of the members of this site not currently resident in the LOS suffer from this affliction. That is why we are all here.
    What to do? Start saving money and making plans for your next visit, of course -and keep in touch with this site regularly !
    Last edited by Khun Don; 02-05-06 at 07:06 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Khun Don
    Welcome to the site, Tom. What you have is called "Thailand Fever" -the only relief is to return! Most of the members of this site not currently resident in the LOS suffer from this affliction. That is why we are all here.
    What to do? Start saving money and making plans for your next visit, of course -and keep in touch with this site regularly !
    What extracts u guys so much ? Myself, food is at the top of my list.

Thanks
    Hi Tom. Getting back to Thailand is cheap and easy. The easiest way I think to stay would be to teach English, if you have a degree.
    I just met someone in BKK whilst not looking for a job at all, ended up staying for one year in BKK (The Big Mango) and have now moved out to Prachinburi where I will be teaching 5+6 yrs old science and maths. Last year it was 10yr olds computers. I had no previous experience (except my degree) just am naturally outgoing and the kids are so sharp they keep you occupied.
    Look on http://www.ajarn.com then you can pretty much choose where you want to live, although threre are loads in BKK. The school year starts in May, but there is a mid semester break in Oct and schools do take on new teachers then.
    Thats my suggestion. Good luck

Thanks
    Thanks guys... finally a place where people understand my depression *Thai fever* that's what it's called?huh! thanks for explaining Khun Don.I'm there for the food too Speedo lol, and everything else Thailand has to offer!.As for teaching not quite sure if im up for that, i only have a diploma in business(no degree)ahh.I'm quit happy to save most of my pay,live there for 6 months and chase the summer.

Thanks
    555 Thai fever Finally a name for it / I have had it for thirty years .Got to go again 4 years ago .It was just great. Best prescription for it!
    Only thing, you must take your medicine at least every couple of years. It is incurable.

Thanks
    i'm a victim of thai fever too! i visited bangkok twice in 6 months and i'm hoping that i would be able to get a job there and work for a couple of years but first, i have to serve the army for 2 years

Thanks
    Well I have the fever, but since my former Thai girlfriend gave me the flick, It has turned me off going back for a while.

Thread Information