PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Remittance of money from Singapore to thailand ??..how?
    Thanks

Remittance of money from Singapore to thailand ??..how?

Hihi...

am facing an emergency now..which requires transferring of some funds to my friend in thailand. being in Singapore, i have no idea how can i do that..my friend is thai...i don know if there's any bank in singapore or any other agency that allows me to transfer funds to my friend's bank account in thailand...does anyone know?...

thanx!!!

mind1503

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mind1503
    Hihi...
    am facing an emergency now..which requires transferring of some funds to my friend in thailand. being in Singapore, i have no idea how can i do that..my friend is thai...i don know if there's any bank in singapore or any other agency that allows me to transfer funds to my friend's bank account in thailand...does anyone know?...
    Golden Mile has the remittance services...
    There's a Bangkok Bank at Tangjong Pagar (Cecil Road?)and you can do transfer there with a service charge.
    Please be cautious before sending money to your foreign friend who claimed her mother/father/brother/siter is sick/got into motorcycle accident... or the already old and stale sick/dead buffolo.....
    Alternative, you can transfer to my Singapore Bank account and I help pass the money to your friend. *LOL*
    p.s. beware of conster who told you, that you can transfer money to him first and then will help pass to your "friend". *LOL*

Thanks
    Hihi...

big thanx!...i had manage to remit the money thru GPL at the golden mile...who has thai speaking staff....

thanx for the advice!! not to worry...its genuine case..

thanx once again!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mind1503
    thanx for the advice!! not to worry...its genuine case..
    haha
    No problem! From what I know you basically can find everything Thai related in Golden Mile in Singapore.
    They probably have the best Thai Baht vs Singapore dollar exchange rate there.

cheers

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BUCKY
    haha
    No problem! From what I know you basically can find everything Thai related in Golden Mile in Singapore.
    They probably have the best Thai Baht vs Singapore dollar exchange rate there.

cheers
    Hi BUCKY !

Are you living in Thailand?

Thanks

Bucky, You are a very nasty man,

I am not a conster, and have had some folks put money in my US account and I would make a transfer to their friend here from my Thai bank to theirs,, but it always costs me a few Baht for the transfer fee, but do save the fee from US to here as I make a monthly transfer anyway..

Some of us is honest...55555

And the last one I made for a fella saved the life of a very loving buffalo...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 88max
    Hi BUCKY !
    Are you living in Thailand?
    yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by FaranginPhetch
    And the last one I made for a fella saved the life of a very loving buffalo...
    hehehe good for u... sure hope its a loveable buffalo.

Thread Information