PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Hua Hin

Thread: Hua Hin

Thanks

Hua Hin

Anyone familiar with Hua Hin and the surrounding area?

Starting to do some long range planning and it strikes me that this area might be a nice place to live.

I've checked the blogs and found some interesting ones of the area beaches but not much about the town and countryside.

Thanks
    I really like the provincial capital PrachuapKhiriKhan. We first went there last year after a full moon party to escape the false atmos and just to relax, we've been back about 5 times since. There are 2 really good night markets, the promenade is over a mile long and thats the beach that no-one goes to! The beach everyone goes to is Ao Manao its one of the most beautiful beaches I've been to. Its about 3km from the town in the middle of an air force base, you have to stop and sign your name in a little office when you enter and leave, but theres rarely anyone there to check. It's a very Thai beach, about 2 miles long very shallow gradient in the water, everybody sits beneath the Casaurina trees with table service etc.
    Theres a monkey infested temple at the town high point where you can look over into Myanmar and a fairly acceptable tourist info place with ideas for lots of tours if you have your own transport.
    The place is well worth a visit anyway, good luck with your plans.
    If we hadn't signed a contract for the school in Prachinburi we would now be living there, we went and asked the school if they wanted teachers and they were'nt sure so we signed the contracts and the day we moved to Prachin the school in Prachuap phoned us and made us an offer. Ho hum

Thanks
    Thanks Ben

Thread Information