According to CAAT, foreigners can show their passport or any documents issued by Thai government agencies such as Driving License or Work Permit. Migrant workers can also show their Alien Identification card or documents issued under the Alien Registration. They can also use migrant or refugee identity documents issued by the United Nations.

Click here to submit questions | Click here to view more Questions and Answers